Vision, Values and Ethos
The motto of our school is "No limit to Learning" and is something we firmly believe in.
Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Our Ethos Statement
We strive for challenge, improvement and individuality. We believe in an holistic approach to learning and well being through collaboration, self expression and sensitivity to others. We thrive in a climate that enjoys equality and respect for all across our global community.
The school aims to educate and inform to become independent and responsible citizens within their community. We aim to enable all children to reach their full potential, to have respect for others, to realise their rights and responsibilities and to take an active interest in their environment.
- To provide the best possible educational opportunities for all children where learning is motivating, challenging and fun.
- To create a positive attitude to learning.
- To enable all children to develop lively, enquiring minds where they make considered choices and take responsibility for themselves.
- To promote physical development and a healthy lifestyle.
- To develop self worth and respect for each other.
- To promote positive attitudes to cultural diversity.
- To encourage a spiritual awareness.
- To be active in promoting links and participation with the wider community.
- To provide an environment and curriculum that is accessible to all, where everyone's work and contribution is valued.
- To provide a climate where achievements are praised and real opportunities are used ofr individuals to take pride in themselves and their achievements.
- To promote respect for the physical environment. We will ensure at all times that it is a safe and secure environment for learning.
We teach the children beyond the curriculum. We strive to develop their character by fostering the following values: