Local Improvement Board
Cedars Park Primary School became a founding member of the John Milton Academy Trust with effect from September 2016. A Local Improvement Board has been established to perform the function of Local Governance.
Local Boards are a committee of the Trust and support school leaders to make accelerated progress. They also ensure that the resources of the school, and the support and challenge being provided by the Trust, are used effectively and have a positive impact.
If you are interested in becoming more involved in the work of a school, please complete an application form, and we will contact you as, and when, places become available. Please note that membership of Local Boards is open to the local and wider community; you do not have to be a parent/carer at the school to apply and the Trust welcomes interest from community stakeholders.
Documents detailing the attendance at meetings are outlined below and also on our Trust page
Local Board Members:
- Mrs Toni Calvert - Chair, SEND & Pupil Premium
- Mrs Karen Grimes - CEO of John Milton Academy Trust
- Mrs Gillian Orves - Safeguarding Member
- Mrs Tessa Sait - Executive Headteacher of Bacton & Mendlesham Primary Schools
- Mrs Jo Hopkins - Lead Practitioner at Bacton Primary School
- Miss Aisha Suhail - Headteacher of Cedars Park Primary School
- Karen Hinton - Associate Director of Marketing, University of Suffolk