Year 6 Class Teacher, Cedars Park Primary School, Stowmarket.
0.6 FTE Permanent
Salary: MPR 1-6
We are looking for a skilful and enthusiastic teacher to join our dedicated staff team in September 2020.
At Cedars, our vision for children is that they see ‘no limit to learning’. We want children to be passionate, resilient learners with good character who achieve well across the curriculum. If you would like to help us in realising this vision, we’d love to meet you!
This is a part-time post 0.6FTE and would suit a more experienced teacher. However NQTs would also be considered.
The successful candidate will need to:
• Be a skilful teacher, committed to the highest of expectations for all children.
• Understand what makes effective learning.
• Be a learner themselves – open to challenge and the exploration of new approaches.
• Be a committed team member, show initiative and proactively work to improve their practice.
• Promote the principles of inclusion by enabling every child to overcome barriers to learning in order to achieve.
• Have very high expectations of behaviour and be committed to establishing positive relationships with every child.
• A modern school environment with great facilities.
• A brilliant, supportive and dedicated staff team.
• Children who are enthusiastic learners with very supportive families.
• A school that is committed to helping staff develop, e.g. through in-house coaching and excellent CPD opportunities.
• A school that is passionate about learning, where practice is based on recent and reliable research.
Please phone or email for more information (email@example.com)
Closing Date: Thursday 11th June 2020
Interviews: Friday 12th June 2020
We are committed to safer recruitment and the protection of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS, reference checks and proof of the right to work in the UK. We are committed to promoting equality and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Unfortunately, we can only respond to shortlisted applicants.