Higher Level Teaching Assistant
1 POST 3 DAYS
Job Title: Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Salary: Grade 4, Spine Points 15 – 22, £23,541 - £27,041, pro rata to 39 weeks.
FTE: 19.50 hrs, 3 days. 39 weeks per year
Job type: Part time & Permanent
Start Date: September 2021
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed Higher Level Teaching Assistants to support teaching and learning within our school.
- demonstrate high expectations and bring the very best out in all pupils;
- be able to implement school policies, for example safeguarding, behaviour, teaching and learning;
- display excellent communication skills, work well as part of a team and be committed to sharing new ideas across our school and Trust;
- be able to liaise with teachers regarding the progress and support needs of pupils, as well as planning in order to have a positive impact on learning;
- be able to inspire, motivate, support and challenge pupils to promote inclusion;
- have the ability to establish a rapport and act as a role model for pupils, setting high expectations while promoting pupil well-being;
- be able to contribute to the planning and assessment for pupils;
HLTA qualification or equivalent is essential and you should be well qualified and possess the confidence and skills to teach whole classes.
In return, we can offer:
- a school which is ambitious, forward thinking and wants to secure the best outcomes for its children;
- a friendly, dedicated staff who work well in teams;
- excellent opportunities for professional development across the Trust
- a school which is successful and popular within the community.
Application and contact details:
An application form and job description are available below.
Applications should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be notified by email.
Deadline for Applications: